Account & Marketing Executives and Inside Sales Representatives
Title: Senior Sales/Account Executive
Department: Sales Division – Calgary, AB
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Sales growth in target enterprise market. Contributes to the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
- Develops account specific sales plans and executes them to ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Builds strong client relationships and is client-centric
- Prepares proposals and sales presentations.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are adhered to..
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Insures that all sales activity meets or exceeds all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Demonstrates personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Open to regular coaching and counselling to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Experience in selling Microsoft IT solutions (Office 2007/2010; Sharepoint 2007/2010; IT and infrastructure solutions such as server 2008; exchange, SQL, ... Windows 7; CRM...)
- Proven track record and client base in corporate Calgary
- Experience in senior sales/account executive.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Experience in all aspects of Solution Selling.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to make decisions in the moment and find mutually agreeable solutions that result in a sale.