Account & Marketing Executives and Inside Sales Representatives
Title: Senior Sales/Account Executive
Department: Sales Division – Calgary, AB
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Sales growth in target enterprise market. Contributes to the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
The Learning Consultant is responsible for selling New Era Technology innovative technology-based products and custom services, and up selling to higher products and services. He/she is expected to penetrate existing accounts and sell warm leads. The Learning Consultant maintains metrics, which New Era Technology will monitor to ensure coaching can be completed using quantifiable factors. It is imperative for this role that the Learning Consultant establishes ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
The Learning Consultant will assist in growing new business and developing strong customer relationships within an assigned territory or area to provide in-depth customer solutions. Consultants will be required to offer a wide variety of solutions to new customers and grow partner relationships within an assigned territory and with current customers. He/she is responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring client satisfaction. He/she works with a degree of autonomy.
A Learning Consultant seeks and follows leads to acquire new business for New Era Technology. He/she seeks out purchasing decision makers and develops working relationships with them. He/she designs and delivers presentations highlighting the products and services of his/her company, negotiates contract terms with clients and successfully closes sales. He/she works towards exceeding predetermined quotas set by the supervisor.
- Develop and maintain close relations with local business community in order to fulfill client’s needs more effectively.
- Be familiar with all seminars, services, applications, and instructors in order to discuss and explain materials to prospective clients.
- Telemarketing services to potential clients and assist in coordination and implementation of telemarketing activities by contracting companies.
- Visit potential clients and explain New Era Technology services.
- Ensure sales conversations result in closing sales.
- Assist in the screening and assessments of potential customers.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding their needs.
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Achieve Sales Goals.
- Build customer loyalty, ensuring communication is open and efficient.
- Keep up to date on product and industry knowledge.
- Attend product training as required.
- Prospect and forecast on a weekly basis.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the Microsoft CRM Database.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating Request for Proposal (RFP) responses to potential clients.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Ensure complete information is kept with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Cold-call prospects, including those generated by external sources of lead.
- Conduct self-analysis to manage personal sales performance against corporate objectives and market developments.
- Provide input from sales – including growth, competitive analysis, market trends, and business environment – for strategic planning processes.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Complete other job duties as necessary.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Fast paced environment
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Daily reporting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Training Industry / Consulting background
- Versed with up and coming technologies, such as the Cloud, Mobile, Windows 8, etc.
- Call Center working experience
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
- Field experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Large Account Reseller Experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Meticulous record keeping skills
- Professional appearance and telephone manners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel & PowerPoint
- Customer Focus
- High Energy & Stress Coping Mechanisms
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity